Apply to admin: "Vazz"

Vazz

Server

I usually play Public or CS:GO server

English level

Fluent level of english 

Extra languages

It's probably unnecessary but I'm a native from Spain, so Spanish.

In-Game nickname

Vazz

Discord username

vazz🎄#6977

Link to your steam account

https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsvazzquez

Real name

Javi

Country

Spain

How long do you play Counter-Strike 1.6?

I've been playing CS 1.6 for 14 years, back then I had no money and was playing No-Steam. Currently, for years, I have the game bought on Steam with +800 hours. Probably played more than 4k hours.

For how long are you playing PHOBIA servers?

I've been playing phobia servers for a year or so, but I haven't accessed CS 1.6 for a long time. I usually play a few hours daily from monday to friday and some weekends.

Have you donated to PHOBIA?

I bought VIP

How did you found our community/servers?

I don't remember exactly, but it's possible through GameTracker or Steam community photos.

Tell us about your experience being administrator. Have you ever worked on any other project?

Many years ago I had my own server so I know how to control administrator commands. Also, I've touched AMXX code on a few occasions but I'm really rusty right now, but I'm a programmer so modifying things shouldn't be a big job.

The reason for applying. (Tell us the reason you are applying for. Why do you want to become a part of PHOBIA crew? How useful you can be?)

The reality is the following: I have been playing Phobia for many days and I have noticed that sometimes there are no administrators. I also want to add that I have been accused of cheating on several occasions -and banned- even though I have subsequently been unbanned by proving that I am not guilty. By this I mean that it is very important to know the game at the level of mechanics, sound and skill (also tickrate lag) to really understand when a person is good or is using cheats. That is why I want to introduce myself to avoid people who really use hacks and on the other hand have immunity towards this community that has already made me suffer unfairly accusations at some point.

How much time you spend playing in our servers?

As I said a little above, I usually play 2-4 hours a day more or less.

Introduce yourself. (Tell us more about yourself. Like hobbies, skills, your free time shortly).

I am a man from Spain (Barcelona) who has been playing video games since I was little, more specifically Counter Strike 1.6 because I love the amount of modded servers out there. I currently work as a programmer and have free time to play because I usually finish my work on time. I'm pretty good at shooters, not at a professional level but I consider myself relatively good at it, even though when someone is good, many times I ended up being worse than him, it doesn't mean im the best, far from it 😂

Edited by Vazz
  • Like 2

• PHOBIA OWNER

Hello, Javi! Muy bien! Your application seem to be very detailed and satisfying to read. How the other things will go we will make sure during your 1 month test period because your application was accepted. 

You said it's "probably unnecessary" but spanish is actually one of the most popular language nowadays and we'd love to have a spanish supporter. This is more than necessary! 

Good luck!
PHOBIA administration.

• Like 1